I know, I know.
A little bit of what I’ve been up to lately:
Trying to get out of my breakfast rut. So excited for summer fruit to be everywhere.
On a hunt for artisan cider at the most unexpected of places.
And lastly, the cutest face you ever did see.
- A whole lot of midterms. Not fun.
- A decent amount of good beer. Much more fun.
- Sunsets from the fields.
- Farmer’s market dinners.
- Celebrating graduations and seeing old friends.
- Internship interviews.
- Eating out, way too much.
- Helping out at the Whole Earth Festival.
- Rarely cooking.